Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I think it


Hi, I'm Dario from Zagreb and doing programming. Rubik's Cube agree for 2 months and I'm aeon very fun. I remembered that you could make a program that allowed you to agree the line against others in the world. Program to scan the cube and another that would have to have a complex, said that moves to make in order to got the same (program to scan the line to confirm whether the same). Thus, users are competing against each other and would be granted credits to see who is the best, as in chess rating. That would be over the web, and the program to scan the cube using a web camera. aeon As far as mobile works made to the program that would paint a cube, and he would have told you that you should make moves that agree, and for those who have been to the new generation of virtual cube (it would not be able to choose multiple, eg I I want in a cube would go M). Since I am in fact only two months begging you to tell me if there is something like this, and would you use this program. All sorts of complaints and compliments are welcome.
I think it's a web camera a bad idea, if it already wanted aeon to do better is to make a Rubik's Cube in which the chips installed and connected it to a computer using blutooth aeon or something so would have a far better chance (time, number of strokes and the like) only to do that you should be a lot of steam
For starters, it would be open to cheat, because I could complex cube will corrupt in a position, at the same time remembering the sequence. Then you'd be in competition with ease was better than his opponent. At the same time, to deceive me, my opponent would agree your cube and then the program de-facto had instructions for stacking aeon (reverse sequence of steps of instructions for disassembly). Thus, the game was against the Policyholder Policyholder.
put some graphics on the side, and place them on randomized elements in a matrix with predefined possible developments and the final solution. How to write an engine that would've come to the fastest solution or to "learn" component to make this (or similar) operations?
Allows Discourse, clearly the best with JavaScript enabled

No comments:

Post a Comment