Monday, June 9, 2014

Steven Charles Kanumba is my name, i was born in a Christian family of 2 girls and i happen to be t


First I would like to urge stakeholders to silence pleasure sociologist of about two months. I used to live there in local brethren deceived minded, where this technology as they hear the "tap" only.
After returning to the city and organize themselves to put in writing that I chokifuata there udanganyikani, today I found a better return veranda. I like just blows debate spanish translation about the ability of the brain, especially in spitting ung'eng'e our artists, especially following the stranger guest palace "Bigibraza", artist actress and singer Steven Kanumba allegedly "boil" in Bonga ung'eng ' e into the theater.
Not only various organs media is awash with reports this issue, but even many of us have received a message to a short of words in our phone mobile, possibly being added salt through mobile phones (and even some say demeaning) describing how the brain fellow Kanumba he was in Apia kimombo palace .
Here are a few considerations to ask, on the one hand we as Tanzanians we call self-Kiswahili as the language of the nation, and even start making an effort to use it in various meetings (remember the speeches of our leaders on the meetings of the African Union), but on the Another English language continues PETA as an international language used in many areas.
This contention is compelled Sociologist pronounce the fact that we should glorify our culture and to put emphasis on promoting our language spanish translation Kiswahili, without spanish translation embarrassment colleagues why we use Swahili. Declaring, due to the fact that, as we are afraid of embarrassing to use the language of our printing we can do two things; The first is mature spanish translation and appropriate to speak our language interpreter will be sought, the second as we feel ashamed then tujifungie and the diligent study and gathered kutochapia ung'eng'e to shame even among us.
Guest who uses kimombo for example the printing speaking Swahili often mocked, leaned over the architecture of the language he uses, but speaking Swahili kimombo of printing is ostracized by even his fellow Swahili! This is opium which imejijenga for decades. As sociologist clearly set the original, we need to continue kuchekana and kudhihakiana occurs when we have our own language, we felt we have no ability to use the language of others. It is amazing to see someone is mature publishing language any others when he knew came to him, maybe it's there to be ashamed that you seemed to know kimombo, because things are not what language only although inakingiwa chest internationally ... this is slavery of the opinions which are not well continue.
This debate was sent Sociologist Kanumba seek details of this artist. He owns the site, you gone over to his website you discover that uses King'eng'e "with curvature", which was to look at to determine just use Kiswahili or if he wanted to appear international then he wrote was to give the editor spanish translation an understanding of kimombo straight, before kukitundika tovutini. Maybe stakeholders also may an opportunity to read a biography of the artist at least Kanumba was ouandika for kin'geng'e and kuupachika on its website;
Steven Charles Kanumba is my name, i was born in a Christian family of 2 girls and i happen to be the last born and the only boy to Mr. & Mrs. Charles Meshark Kanumba. I was granted birth on January spanish translation 8th 1984. I originate from Shinyanga region in Tanzania. I am Push by Tribe. I completed spanish translation my Primary Education in Bugoyi Primary School in Shinyanga. After Completing my i started my Primary Education Secondary Education right away in Mwadui Seminary Secondary School in Shinyanga Where by i shifted to Dar-es-salaam Christian Seminary Secondary School here in Dar-es-salaam spanish translation When i was still in form II and complete my O-Level Education there. Thereafter I moved to Jitegemee Sec. School to complete my A. Level Education.
Growing up, acting has always been something That I really liked to do. Apart from That i also liked singing and That made me grave to be an artist while i was still in Teens, ie still in School. i started acting in church a lot of people Told Me I Had a talent so i decided to to join Kaole Arts Group Which delt with Acting. After joining Kaole Arts Group I met different from Bagamoyo and Other Teachers College WHO helped me to build up my career for a period of Acting of 1 year, after That i got a special Training from University of Dar es Salaam Under Doctor Nyoni for about 3 months therefore i was sure to go to work and indulge myself in Soap Operas / Series. i then Took acting as my career. Little by little I got to win peoples' attention even, Which made me work harder and Become successful.
After all the hard work That I kept in series i decided to to play a part in movies so i Took a step forward and Associate spanish translation myself in the film industry. i did happen to do a lot of movies did very well in. That the market and I'm still doing movies up today and it just get be

No comments:

Post a Comment