Monday, July 14, 2014

waffle I ever wanted to taste :) Delete Reply


I tried incredibly much reeptů pearsonsuccessnet waffles and most of me came out ... Anyway arising pearsonsuccessnet from these kind of strange and rubber or extremely crisp, elusive shad ... But then I found this recipe and from that time the afternoon waffle makers become weekly routine ..
My way of serving waffles is a bit strange, but comfortable: D Natrhám them on veliksoti bites, add yogurt, banana and kiwi or strawberries and it is a fork in the bed of the laptop ...
you have a heart-shaped waffle iron? :) This is super! I do not even remember waffles, I always eat so that I have something smeared and sprayed the cream :) I never have done as you mix, but it looks good: D Reply Delete
waffle I ever wanted to taste :) Delete Reply
Tear such a beautiful heart-shaped waffles, such a shame! : DD I also have a favorite recipe for waffles, I'm doing is half white and half of whole wheat flour (to feel better: D) and I like best is with natural yoghurt and banana waffle makers :) me last year brought baby Jesus, and it is the best gift :) Reply Delete
Load more ...
July (5) June (11) May (13) April (14) March (14) February (13) January (15) December (15) November (14) October (14) September (14) August (17) July ( 15) June (15) May (17) April (16) March (16) February (17) January (16) December (13) November (15) October (15) September (16) August (16) July (22) June (2) May (1) April (11) March (9) February (19) January (22) December (16) September (2) August (4) July (8) June (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment