Thursday, August 28, 2014

The drum beating without ... a historic moment: I finally got my blog-time !! In the previous sandb


Crumbs of thought about life in the desert in a different culture and in the world, far away from their own loved ones and pretty "real life". Without their work, which is defined and regulated place in my life since my twenties. Survivors include current study, which I frankly had missed any. And I will not miss when this phase ends;)
The drum beating without ... a historic moment: I finally got my blog-time !! In the previous sandbox gig was to keep a journal or blog. I just do not ever come that started. Multi urged to sign up therefore called it, but it took time, but with everything else, supposedly more important. Like on Facebook for sitting and playing farmvillen;) You see, I when I start something, I do it in depth. What's worth doing, is worth doing well. This was discussed in the last few days ago with Jari. He once wondered why stressaan school stories, and I try to do "all too well". Is not enough, cal that the course will go through and take care of things in the easiest way possible? * Sigh *. No ... that is not so. Yes I warned in advance what is to come if I start studying. Does not seem to have gone into circulation;) But now thus whirled second semester Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences in the open for running cal a couple of weeks ago. In the autumn of processor business studies in sales and marketing, business and economics, as well as personal technology courses (3 x 6 ECTS credits). Now, in the spring of shifts in the first period is Economics (3 credits), and professional growth (3 cr), and the end of March, beginning in Section responsible business (3 credits) and a written organizational communication (3 credits). I have taken only the minimum number of courses in such a way that makes sense to do enough to keep the brain activity going on, but time is also sufficient for the rest. For example, to be möllöttämiseen, which is also important for the brain. At least in these brain. UAE's bureaucracy, I could write a page or two, but does not keep. Last frustrations topic now is that I have to start applying for an ID card from the very beginning again. Someone has sössinyt somewhere - or rather many and in every place - and as a result my application is blocked so that it can not open anymore, but you have to start from the beginning. Indeed, this can not, of course ME declaration, but I heard about it through cal the kyökin (co-worker friend's cousin is the ID office at work and he kurkkasi failiani). So I continue to look forward to nice, as was told that I would get a text to be truncated residenssitarraani to show your passport. Two aunts on two different days for me as instructed. However, the previous time is now for 3 weeks and the process was supposed to take 5-7 days. What's going on? Jari would like to go to visit Ghayathin ID-50 kilsan away from the office, but I am afraid that it would be useless to Riding Area again. I think I once again call tomorrow asiakaspalvelunume-Roo, even though it probably means that the opening of yet another service request, that does not lead to anything ... I guess I have some form of packages SMS should I get? Even such that the application has been withdrawn and have to start over again? Indeed, I am sure that Ghayathissa say that there can not do anything until I have received a. And again it is driven 100 km in vain. Last week, I was convinced that all of these difficulties are a sign that I'm supposed to be here. Pass the vicissitudes of departure, impossible to start the bureaucracy, as well as Jari that myself papers, disastrous first hotel, the contact person's way to siphon the people and not report the essential things, all kinds of terms and deteriorations in recent gig in comparison, my brother cal Such flour death in November, concerns about parents' well-being, illnesses and asthma relapse after 20 years, health insurance card hassle (which delayed the residenssipapereitani 2 weeks) ... you name it, It Happened. Somehow the atmosphere cal Ruwais cal has become quite different and I feel like an outsider. Last week, I was ready to go back to Finland :( But yes, it is enough guts to be, that give off so easily! So here we are, and will continue to try to be tapped irregularly blogs.
Reply
2014 (50) August cal (1) July (3) June (5) May (7) April (8) March (10) February (6) january (10) 2013 (95) December (10) November (9) October (9) September (11) August (8) July (5) June (10) May (11) April (10) March (7) February (3) january (2) Everyday life Yes this blogging took a start ...! ...


No comments:

Post a Comment