Monday, September 22, 2014

MW so cents a honor someone wem wawww chevew beautiful natural ... continue ... so .All buddies lov


Excuse me if this question appears a bit raw. But is the first reflection I had made, when a former classmate tells me, it will make natural hair very soon because he hears a Studio on Delmas, disengaged and natural indian bank hair care.
I strive to not hear the first part of the sentence, but the second part attracted my attention very much. O greatest ever, I will judge the choices a person makes in his life. But I think it is of vital importance, indian bank so we continue to ask ourselves the question: What do you want to do?
If you choose the first part, you need not continue reading this article. But if you choose the second, so you want to live with him, see why it is very important to continue this love relationship is between you and your beautiful hair to start, not with a product, indian bank nor a studio, nor someone else etc ...
You can not say you love the hair you were born with it, and since you are talking about taking care of it, which set up the first of yourself, have someone else comb it, wash it, take care of it for you. You may not want to live with your natural hair, your neck will be in a great event you need to find a wig or fake hair to hide it.
Because do not forget, although the hair (which may not mean much to many people), but my hair and your hair has a story. A story, where we had to show the other girls who block, we can attend Studio every Saturday. We had adjoining show, we went to the studio or we can not put the same kind of perm it.
Thus, we were still in a competition without us realizing it. This done, you can not accept living with beautiful hair, and even behavior you had when you put the perm. While you can remove permanent in mind, but you must be careful not to be standing inside yourself, always.
How can you say you love your hair, if you have never taken the time to know him. And knowing him, ie, when he grasps your hands, you can not untangle it, but you be patient with him. Or, when you are too tired to weave the night, tomorrow they make a big tassels indian bank but you know if you spray a little water and you are attached with a pretty barrette, you can get on the road with them. Know he means, even when you should not too strong indian bank of grooming, you try combing your own mind to go where the most important you have to get to them.
Because hair is not you, not someone indian bank else's hair in your head. You must be patient with him, even if he makes you angry. Though there are two, you would not feel hate. Always remind you, not you mine. And even if you forget, for a while, but in yourself you know you're indian bank back home to care for your belongings.
I am speaking here, during the first six (6) months when I started living with natural hair, I do not know how many times I caught a mower from me to myself indian bank razed bowl. But since my goal is not that, that was rather for me to care for, do that, do they push, felt nice and they fell in love ... I was rather determined to get to know, what can I do to I do still remain fancy.
I do not tell you you can not make someone braided your hair for you, or refer unkempt somewhere; But take care, is in your hands to mine. How later, you will tell a daughter, a cousin or a child of a friend, whoever he might be, they are the most beautiful and so for them, when you yourself do not know how to take care What you do not.
E watchful traps with on this road, it is not quite expensive batteries produce the desired inserts clamped you, you're going to hear Studio will move like mushroom everywhere. What you hear, subscribe money to make yourself part. Recall, when not one, another will.
MW so cents a honor someone wem wawww chevew beautiful natural ... continue ... so .All buddies loves chevem say I enjoy the fine advice for chevem belneges banks maintained good c ... .botem lem remaining natural
I love history, it fem cent guilty. I love natural hair, I spent nine months with pills, I lem has delivered me feel that their hair is not progressing enough, I went textuaze them, I did not let them take, kouniea I do not know what I would give to all chevem natural anymore. I do not want to cut them again. Please tell me What should indian bank I do.
Scroll


No comments:

Post a Comment