Tuesday, February 18, 2014

I believe that I am currently more or less the only one. This is not because there were no other, v

The Blog " I'm not good at Chinese "
Welcome to the blog of the Deutsche Oper Berlin! At this point, we invite you to come with us on current premieres and repertory onlinesbi performances from this week. We will take you on a journey into the vibrant past of the house, telling stories of his protagonists, give deeper insights into the diverse youth work and make them wonderful artist / interior ago. We look forward to you and your comments!
Search Categories Photo of the week (1) History (9) Young German opera (24) opera (28) orchestral (2) Uncategorized onlinesbi (1) Stage (2) Benjamin onlinesbi Britten (2) Big Band (1) Billy Budd (1) Carmen ( 2) choir (1) Cosi fan tutte (4) The Ring: Next Generation (17) German Opera Berlin (20) Donald Grobe (1) Donald Runnicles onlinesbi (3) Ensemble onlinesbi (2) Falstaff (3) The Damnation of Faust (3) Girls 'Day (1) Giuseppe Verdi (1) Hertha Stolzenberg (1) Celestial onlinesbi Mechanics (2) Hoffmann (2) Interview (6) Something Else (3) Youth Club (1) Children (1) Children's Choir (1) Concert Association (1) La Gioconda (2) Leos Janacek (1) Mauricio Kagel (2) musical theater (1) New Scenes (3) Opera Mice (2) Orchestra of the Deutsche Oper Berlin (6) Panama (1) Parsifal (1) Peter Maus (1) Rigoletto (1 ) singer (3) singer (7) Symposium (1) Joinery (17) Joinery concert (2) William Spaulding (2)
"Che Chui" - with Krächzlaut and in this order - so is the name of the Chinese singer Hui He, when they pronounce it myself. Does she in Italy up the phone and answers with the words: "Sono Hui" ("Here is Hui"), then one sees there: "Sono qui" ("I am here"). onlinesbi And answers: "Dove" ("Where"). She says, however, in France its name "Hui" into the mouthpiece, it is thought, she had "Oui" ("Yes") said. And answers: "Quoi?" ("What?") Or worse: "Non". ("No.")
I believe that I am currently more or less the only one. This is not because there were no other, very good Chinese singers. On the contrary, our universities in China are full of it. Many of the fellow students onlinesbi with whom I have been studying, teaching today, some of them at universities. Or they give concerts. Great opera careers, it has hardly given. Why? At the votes it is not, but the fact that someone onlinesbi is missing in the culture of the home country of the Opera, Italy, taught the singers. The language is a problem.
I arrived early enough, in 1999, to Italy, where I debuted three years later and I live today. I had learned in China The technical basis of singing. The repertoire I drew me in Italy. Meanwhile, I've built up a safe position. At La Scala, I was the first and only singer from Asia, was invited to sing Tosca. At the Arena in Verona - the city in which I live - I have performed every summer since 2005. In all the big games, which I have specialized myself.
After I had won the 2000 Operalia competition by Placido Domingo, I got the opportunity to debut in Parma - to be able to without onlinesbi a word of Italian. So I looked up every single dictionary with meaning. Much more then taught me the singer Raina Kabaivanska. I am proud because you have to know that it is recognized at the Teatro Regio in Parma to be the most difficult house in Italy. It is the country's opinion on Verdi, who was born near Busseto, to have a kind home law. The audience boos immediately. That is spared onlinesbi me.
I am sure that my voice has an untypical for Asians sound. Chinese usually have a brighter, lighter, and brighter voice than I do. My voice is wide, tall and dark in color. I also have a proof that I am a bit different. Whenever I sing Chinese songs in my home, for example in the New Year, I am told that I am not so very good at it. My understanding of the text in Chinese onlinesbi leaves something to be desired!
It is probably the fact that I now sing to European. I have to laugh at themselves about it, but it's true: I am one of the most famous Chinese singers. But in Chinese, I am weak.
That's right, on the radio I have ever nachgesungen Chinese pop songs. Later Italian songs and odes. My first opera I sang when I was already onlinesbi 26 years old. It was "Aida" in Shanghai, at the opening of the Opera House. I was very shy back then. A singing teacher, who happened to be the neighbor of my math teacher, I had auditioned just before the registration deadline of the university. First he said, "You have to first prepare one years" After he had heard me, he said: "You can start right now."
No. It is because that I offered only these serious roles. I would love to sing lighter repertoire, for B

No comments:

Post a Comment