Thursday, November 6, 2014

So today finally launched the course, the two months that I


So today finally launched the course, the two months that I've been waiting. The beginning did not look gloriously. We sat in a circle as a group to Alcoholics Anonymous and saying who we are, why we are here and what we're good. This alone was enough in itself questionable. I think that here as CEO Europhoria experienced just any trapárnu, but what is too much, it's too much.
Lucy Eliášová, it's the cat, as it leads us during introductions always warned us to attend to as "works" lcc with the group. Not so stellar it then was. About the middle of the presentation, when I was quite zděšenej, among which the specimens here it came, he asked us if we remember how he who appoints, and if we can say something lcc in each person. Some Trier's vokamžitě emptied, the Tupac wrote during introductions notes ... I probably would not please Eliášku, dybych told her, that I can not remember the name of half of my personal assistant ... I here you prohlídl all 24 cases with whom to spend a few days in a year . I think that here in these bodies of water first glance the only coach.
After that glorious introduction Eliáška said a few mouder and soon afterwards pulled on us, that we have to create a group. She claimed that a swap roles: she 'student (a little elderly, lcc but so be it) and we that we are teachers and we have to explain to her what is coaching. So that's how it looks naively, is quite clever ... I Stick out one hundred liters for training, and then I define myself, what is coaching?
Of course here in the group got the greatest cartoons. Vycmrndlej young man, barely thirty, run of the mill name John. Then join us přifařila such older mom Bohunka thought. Them such tetkám friend says fundamentally cat. Ninety pounds in one piece and still chews at the talks. Farther was in our line group quite normal type, except that one has a wife and three children. In presenting here missed that I have a baby one, but three women. Farther there was Bara, tintítko, but a nice girl from her will. And two others, lcc such lackluster guys - straight, I slid into the accounting department.
The conversation that moves you life philosophy / approach to work motivation Guiding the way to the Self Support lcc and explore the personality performing life changing Increasing energy promoting self-esteem Learning, developing the Acquisition of detachment and distance
A few other crap that was there. If I did not have in the group, so no one would think that de coaching especially in achieving the goals! Otherwise nobody would the money paid. And that de improvement in performance, which solves nowadays simply each. Eliášová listened to gradually all groups, it took long enough. Then finally she said something that gave head and heel.
Coaching is the ability to see a person in its possibilities. lcc I liked that. It's really interesting to look at people in terms of what they could. And it's definitely more fun than seeing them as sou! Hana Zelinková - notes from 19. 9. 2009
I feel like a moth that obstinately strikes the closed window lit bedroom. My life as I repeated unsuccessful attempts again and again. Again I tried to talk with Stephen lcc on the subject of family and his role of husband and father. It's the same as if I was talking to an alien.
Did I mention that Simon. But Simon bought a new nylons and all the time when I spoke to her, looked at how they look. When I finished, she looked at me with those eyes with his tygříma and innocently asked, "Hey, do not make me fat legs?" I'm not in the mood to tackle Simone's beautiful legs. I feel all puffy and swollen, and every now and then I have to go pee. Two-thirds of the training I could and about one third I spent on the toilet slash.
When I grabbed this dark mood, herniates lcc to me losing all my dreams of the past. It is ranked as the lame army, as mute witnesses of my inability Kočířová own life. As crabs come out in the evening of their holes, peer out at me my unfulfilled desires, vain desires. Threadbare lcc coat my ordinariness those holes will not hide.
What should I do to cope with girls. I'm worried how I will get the third child. Stephen lives a life outside of reality. Chasing down from project to project, creates a fictitious bunch of problems that then with joy and success again solves. He lives in his world of lines, colors, shapes, materials and structures. It's his world of spells and magic, where children never will be.
When I still had only Joan, I believed that to finish the project lcc in January, February project, the March project and that the project, Stephen will come again and will be available as a husband and as a father. Only when Joan was seven and Barco five, I knew that Stephen's projects never end. It penetrated my amazement findings. I realized that Stephen will have only more projects, bigger, better, more important, more distant. All projects will be closed zipper NEW OPPORTUNITIES. lcc Jack Grosman - notes from 19. 9. 2009
Leadership lcc training: Lucia - I should press delete. Accepted an invitation for a date. She did not know what it is. I confessed to her. She smiled. She was in

No comments:

Post a Comment