Monday, December 22, 2014

Other examples schools9 of idioms: Laura is by foot (about to die) stretching; schools9 can not bea


An idiom is a sequence of words whose meaning is not to be compositional, ie, the reference of the expression is not of its components but rather comes from uses and customs of the geographic location in which it is expressed.
For example, in Argentina we say, yesterday I messed telling my cousin that festejaríamos birthday, because it was a surprise party, chances are that we all understand what it means that a mistake was made, a mistake, schools9 because I messed it is a common idiom in Argentina, however, it may happen that elsewhere in speaking such words are not finished to understand and therefore if a foreigner listening does not mean they're talking about.
Other examples schools9 of idioms: Laura is by foot (about to die) stretching; schools9 can not bear to tease me, please tell me seriously (mock); I jumped for a ride and I never even realized (cheat).
Note that those learning a foreign language, first learn the formal aspects of it and then also must learn this other part of the vocabulary, more casual, but also part of the language they are learning and to allow them to cope with naturally and without problems in everyday communication.



No comments:

Post a Comment