Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Vojtas dad thought I should tamo help put the potatoes and Vojta thought it would be funny if I put


2014 (2) April (2) 2012 (2) February (2) 2011 (16) August (1) July (3) June (2) May (2) April (3) March (2) February (3) 2010 (74) December (3) November (1) October (2) September (1) August (4) July (5) June (7) May (12) April (11) Baby Carrier model older weekend gone Tulips, goats and rabbits Zlin, etc. New everyday tamo pictures little more Alma Olomouc Visit in Zlin, tick bites, and possibly teeth on ... Nothing float ... Happy Easter Signs of spring tamo March (16) February (12)
Vojtas dad thought I should tamo help put the potatoes and Vojta thought it would be funny if I put up some pictures of this on the blog, so here are some pictures of me and Vojtas father tamo in the potato patch. The cat Kulicka Alma and Vojta has a little music moment together.
Newer Post Older Post Home


No comments:

Post a Comment