Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The season


The season's first Mandarin eaten! Section Christmas smelled and tasted like Christmas. Now I'm almost willing to tune in to the mood of the holiday season. columbia university (Confess that I stole this movie in Mandarin tomorrow columbia university evening evening designed for posts) Ha, today I got back in the dance accept our founder and head coach of the club. We made all kinds of biceps and triceps pushups chairs, and both at the same time, and during columbia university the last training session, said Chris "the strongest one here is she," and showed them to me. Hehe, did indeed proud :) And also gave a lot of motivation to! After the second Chris warned, watch out, Chris made you note and remember it now! I do not know what you should be able to handle .... and I still thought to be the case, I do not have the force of arms!
2015 (4) February (1) January (3) 2014 (37) December (1) November (3) October (4) September (3) August (2) July (6) June (2) May (3) April (1) March (4) February (4) January (4) 2013 (61) December (4) November (7) Mandarin Who would have thought? ?? Anyway, I will not! One of these days in the Lake District An Dear Daddy! No news is good news? October (7) September (5) August (1) July (1) June (2) May (6) April (6) March (7) February (6) January (9) 2012 (42) December (4) November (6) October (11) September (5) June (1) May (3) April (3) March (2) February (4) January (3) 2011 (42) December (5) November (7) October (7) September (10) August (6) July (2) June (4) May (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment