Tuesday, October 29, 2013

-The desktops psych are not identical, in the middle does not have 19 boxes and not in dark wood. B


Reading has made me who I am, says Nicole Krauss, a true bibliophile and one of the brightest young writers in the United States. Six years after the breakthrough with the love story, her third novel, The Great House, which she wrote after she had just become a parent.
Roman intrigue, actual construction, is impressive in the big house. Nicole psych Krauss thinks it is vital that the form and content reflect psych each other. psych "Well we have some kind of faith that everything is connected, that there is a meaning. I have taken that metaphor to the struktuella level."
That was when she began to write The Great House, her third novel. In it she depicts a desk that book's first narrator Nadia, author of New York, may borrow from a Chilean poet, Daniel Varsky, who then disappears under Pinochet's psych rule. In the next part belongs voice Israeli Aaron who has just been widowed and thinks about his relationship with his son authoring. Then one meets Arthur, an old man in London who contemplate life with his now dead wife, the author Lotte Berg. In addition, we meet American Isabel who, during his time at Oxford falls in love with a jew student with roots in particular Budapest. One concrete thing linking characters: The great desktop.
I was pregnant and it affected me deeply enough. By reading about what had happened so far away, I could touch the new fear that was in me, about my well-being henceforth would be dependent on how the child was doing. My feelings about it were sucked up in Daniel Varsky.
-The desktops psych are not identical, in the middle does not have 19 boxes and not in dark wood. But both are huge. I started thinking that I have always hated that stuff desktop. The problem is that it is so large and the stairs down so narrow and steep that I would have to destroy it to remove it.
One would like to think a little bit bad about Nicole Krauss, many mentions often envy when they write about her. I met her in 2005 and remember her as one of the most genuine and exuberant writer I've interviewed. If you read about her highlights many just nice unit. Rarely miss any either pointing out how hot she is, how successful she is and that she lives in that house in Brooklyn with another of America's young literary treat, author Jonathan Safran Foer.
We meet in the same hotel at Stureplan in Stockholm. Last time she was on tour to promote her first novel, Love's history. When everything was new. Now she states that she has not changed much even professionally since the last book.
It's not that I do in my everyday life thinking that people in Sweden or Italy reads my books. That I can see my book in a shop window in Stockholm still feels weird. But I try not to let it have too much influence on me, she says, for her hand through her dark hair.
With three novels completed, typical psych Krauss-topics emerged. Ever since his debut, Man with no memory who came in 2002, she has dug in memories, grief and loss. Extra clear is where the ingredients of her new novel, which is marinated in a sometimes painful sadness.
-So it was already in my first novel, about a man who loses his memory. He was forced psych to create itself and its context again. The same thing happened with Leo Gursky in love story, he fantasizes so much that he gives life to a dead friend. He says that "the truth is something I invented in order to survive." The title The Great House's taken from one of the most beautiful stories in the jew history, how people will survive when all that they were defined psych by, Jerusalem and the temple is destroyed. psych
One can feel the despair of the people in the big house never reaches those they love, not saying that they should. Nicole Krauss is still hopeful, perhaps psych more than their readers, psych she says, laughing.
-When you read about things you can be reminded that we, in our own lives, can still have a chance to do it. Who has not finished reading a book and thinking, "I need to be kinder to my dad, I have to call my sister, I have to ..."
Does that mean that she believes that literature can change? Hmmm, so she never thinks when she writes. But the book's Nadia answers journalists is also true for the real author: "... I asked the journalist to imagine what kind of man he would have been if all the literature he has found so far had somehow been erased from both the brain and the soul."
Nicole psych Krauss has started, this makes her heart beat faster. She gives a concrete example: When you read a really good novel gets the chance to be a different person, maybe experience what it is to be a woman quite unlike the man himself. When one enters into her head, her thoughts even own and you start to feel empathy. Then expand to their own view of who you are.
-In one way or another, I always write about how we came

No comments:

Post a Comment