Friday, October 25, 2013

The problem I have is that sometimes it does not work that smoothly put an article in the library w

CiteULike | Processes
Over the weekend, I amused myself by adding up all of my references on CiteULike. Therefore, I will no longer give references for each post on the blog: the full reference list is there. After my little review of referenshanterare I have discovered functions of CiteULike that makes it a winner for now.
Previously, I had all my references in a large Google document. One thing that has bothered me about this is that I want the list sorted in several ways: On the one hand I want it sorted by topic, so that all articles about BA's next to each other, all articles on process research next to each other, and so on. On the other hand, I have it sorted by the articles I've read and those I might have thought reading. CiteULike allows me to do just that. For each item, you can specify if you have read it or, if you have not read it, how anxious you are to read it. Then you can sort articles according to how soon you think you need to read them. Super! (See: my unread articles.) And sorting by subject solved easily with tags. (See: Articles ggg on the mother spirit and mediating variables.)
The problem I have is that sometimes it does not work that smoothly put an article in the library with bookmark, but you must enter the information yourself, and that it is not as smooth can be exported to the reference list in APA format. But it will probably be solved.
This entry was posted on October 20, 2008 at 6:51 pm and is filed under Tools. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site. One Response to "CiteULike" Epilogue: The essay Processes says: August 29th, 2012 at. 6:46 pm
Follow
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment