Monday, October 21, 2013

Wow, this must be given feedback. First of all, would have had this service for university studies


Hello! Behver feedback on http://howtowritecitations.com which is a small project kj under development. Began in summer 2011 but it rfrst now as it begins resemble something. Everything is done by freelancers in New Delhi. Sjlv I can not say much about php. The tnkta anvndarna r engelsksprkiga high school students, college students, tjnstemn, scientists, etc. who want assistance to make use of proper referencing techniques and to write accurate reference lists No they frfattar reports , essays, kj articles, kj etc. I tnker me a global market, in other words. I want these find the page via a Google-restraint kj with the following harvest: kj how to write citations writing kj a bibliography APA format MLA format, etc. Grateful kj for any feedback. So far I've been able to come up with their own input, but now knner I think it is time to take advantage of the expertise that exists on WN. However (do not have time) to update the page's rapidly kj because, as I said, this is just a simple hobby project developed saaakta over time. Thanks p frhand Kent "Loffy" Lfgren http://www.sweclockers.com/forum/10-...ver-du-kritik/
Hello and thank you for your feedback Kimppa. I have created and added a "tutorial" video on the first page. My thought is that it should make it easier for users to more quickly understand the page's purpose kj and how it works.
Thank you. I think that it is enough one of those short films, showing only the basic features. (No one bothered look at a film that is longer than 2 minutes, kj I think.) However, it is difficult to make those in which movies by yourself, with your own voice and a simple headset, and simultaneously make them sound professional. But I think it is good enough for now. Now it's "only" to attract visitors, which is a challenge to say the least :-)
Hello! I have added a new tab: "Style Guides" which gives practical examples, and a discussion forum. I chose vBulletin because several forums that I like using the same software. The number of visitors per day is increasing and looong but stable.
Hello again! Completely redesigned (fr.om April 2012), check out celebs: howtowritecitations kj (whatever) com Website, "Style Guides" and discussion boards have the same colors / designs nowadays. Now we just have to find the users to the page.
It looks good and seems to work but I would not (dare to) use it if I wrote pm, essay, etc. The reason is that you do not know who is behind. I would think that you need to introduce kj yourself and be happy to have some references / citations from users with an academic title / position. Two small things: 1. If, like me and many others have flashblocker kj film becomes simply a black box that I would not have bothered. A title would help up, it also gives an eloquent heading the search engines a little more to index the second When you are in the forum and click the main logo will not be to the home, such being in any case I annoyed __________________ It is never late for giving up so why rush
Wow, this must be given feedback. First of all, would have had this service for university studies so cruelly initiatives. Began even sketch out a similar service but put down when the Swedish market in my opinion was too small. We got to choose between Oxford and Harvard systems, references, and it could be anningen confusing when it came to interviews, mp3s, video-clips etc.. Would have been great to have this service then. 1. First of all, why is not Harvard / Oxford? (Libris has a list of other interesting format that may be worth looking at) 2. The result box in which to copy the references created looks much cleaner and readable style on video. Also, running welling many similar pages with text field or copy button using the flash to not get the formatting? 3rd A bit annoying that the page will reload when you go forward in your form or come to the result, why not use ajax? 4. "Export to RTF" - do not know if you can format and structure RTF file a bit neater (especially if you have multiple references)? Also, if I am on the tab "MLA" I expect the RTF file should contain MLA references, not all references. Maybe you should have: [Export this to RTF] [Export ALL to RTF]? Again, cruel initiatives, but there is portion stuff to work on. __________________ Eleven war with Denmark, who watches resundsbron? kj
Quote: flashblocker ... film juniper

No comments:

Post a Comment