Monday, March 30, 2015

8.Ai rather be a librarian or bookseller? Booksellers because I like to socialize with people and t


A new tag that I saw going on youtube and I decided to make it myself because I find very good questions! 1.Ai prefer to read books series or "single"? I enjoy reading series because I feel that the story itself can live longer and spend more time with the characters. I'm selfish? I do not know, maybe they are. Tell me you are not alone!
2.If you have to choose to read only men or only authors Women authors for life, what would you choose? Honestly, I like writing more as men .. Women are too mushy for my taste.
4.Ai prefer to watch screenings of film or TV show? Series ... For the same reason that I like and series. 5.Ai prefer to read 5 pages per day or 5 books a week? 5 cards per week! Someone like me can not be limited to 5 pages per day.
8.Ai rather be a librarian or bookseller? Booksellers because I like to socialize with people and to present books. 9.Ai prefer to read your favorite genre to all authors or genres from all your favorite author? My favorite of all authors! My favorite author is depleted resources.
January 8th, 2015 at 7:46 p.m.
: D I read on kindle Musa not pleasure but because some specialized books or novels that I would not allow my normally unc find them (free on the net) e-book formats. I think a kindle has good parts, hehe
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Join 2,047 other followers
Adventures booklets Back to school campaigns Capitol What I learned from books? What's new in books? Challenge Contests Quotes Books / series not Favorietele liked Uncategorized Interview of the week Random motivation weekend plans Sneek Peek Posts holidays Reviews Let's read Tag wrap up soon in my mailbox between film and book Learn to love The best posts and pages by Veronica Roth Review Review Experiment unc "Adultery" by Paulo Coelho Review "What we mean when we talk" - Chris Simon Contest "box surprises" !! In my library unc Review "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde Review "boy striped pants" by John Boyne is in your power to help! Inurgent: Between the book and film review "Game of Thrones" by George RR Martin Follow me on
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment