Saturday, March 28, 2015

I love jewelry boxes in Any shape or size.

Skip to content
2. To use this tag logo in post.
I love jewelry boxes in Any shape or size.
Next I want to nominate 10 gorgeous girls, which they gladly follow the simple reason that I would like to know them better. I hope to have time and availability required to make this tag. If not, not with anger :).
Now I Would like to nomimate 10 gorgeous girls who have lovely blog owners, for the simple reason that I Would like to know Them better. I hope THEY have the time and willingness to do this tag. IF THEY Will not, I do not mind :).
10. Ramona to / from Beauty & Bargains by R
Oana to / from Oanna Fashion Symbol (she was nominated and Julia Hasche, but I nominate myself because it's my dear:) tcc / SHE WAS already nominated by Julia Hasche. tcc but I nominated HER Because She is lovely too :)).
Like this:
Like Liked by 1 person
Thanks for nomination :) KISSES
Jewelry box picture reminded me of one of the parents' house, had two identical while deteriorated. tcc
Ow and I are dear to me, I thank you from my heart tag! kisses <3
Website
Blog at WordPress.com. | The Plane Theme.
'Dare to try'
Personal style & fashion sense
fashiolicious it ...
A blog about fashion, about style in general and about the good taste ... about strong tcc women sexy but delicate, cool but she's childish, but about classic and fabulous woman, about a woman who loves beautiful ...
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment