Tuesday, March 31, 2015

all mine: x 14.Posete / bags for a woman is never enough: D


Hello! Finally I got some more free time, so I have time to tag on to me given my dear "matza" Lari: D and you expect to get him forward, since she told me of it :). TAG consists in listing 20 things I like (hm, only 20: D?) And it created even Black Cat :). Let's start, say 20.Serialele Cops: Castle, CSI (all), criminal minds, Hercule Poirot, Miss Murple, Verdict: murder, Midsomer Murders, Hawaii 5-0, Hannibal, Psychology crime, NCIS and the list goes on: D
Tatum-source 19.Channing simply love it: D (not much not to love him :)))
18.Unghiile source-as long colorful: D
my nails when I had the courage to do than french glitter: D 17. "Machiajurile," books No I can not help, if I see something I like, must be mine, whether you use it or not :) )
mine all: x 16.Parfumuri-know and I think I have a real obsession perfume opposite: D
May expanded its collection with a scent then: D 15.Accesoriile-yeah, and here we can say that it is an obsession :))
all mine: x 14.Posete / bags for a woman is never enough: D
all mine: x 13.Boyce books Avenue, for most of their sites are gorgeous cover
12.HIM source-because I think HIMNu have another reason: D
source 11.Surprizele-I like to do surprises, but I also like to do surprises me, of course: D
Each source-Vunk's 10.Melodia
8.Apa source I could only sit one week into the water and swim, as long as water is flowing or very mare.Nu has an area I like to get into the pool to the beach, because I think it's as if I invite 10 people to bathe in my bathtub without water exchange: D.Stiu are dwarfs, but are mine: D
source 7.Sa out with friends, because every time we have fun as we know better: D
&

No comments:

Post a Comment