Thursday, March 26, 2015

Shopping session


We have already exceeded 100 likes on the Facebook page of the blog, and I promised monster university I at 100th want to do a little competition as a sign of gratitude! :) So this way I want to thank everyone else who read me, those who take the time to comment, to nominate me to tags and everyone who believed in me and supported me so far after realizing blog . Probably not all know that I opened this blog because of my job. The company I work at has chosen to work with bloggers and liked me much to have "care" of girls, to communicate with them, to establish details of delivery of goods, etc. Taking about some of them on Facebook, I decided I realize and I blog because, I say, I could help someone with my opinions on things feminine. And it's not easy ... it's pretty monster university hard to mobilize, because not only do this ... you have a job, you have to keep house, a family can children ... and I want to tell you that you namely those who give of your time to write! Thank you to those who supported me and helped, although monster university recognize that not many people who understand monster university very well loved what I decided to do. But of course you do not know how it is, if you try, right? But I'm not complaining! My boyfriend and my colleagues were the first to congratulate me and read me always (hopefully;))) monster university But as I said earlier posting, I have a little contest for you that I hope you enjoy! These two organic products for hair: I in these products I did not understand very well, apparently not for my hair type - often wavy. Present them in turn: 1. Shampoo BIO Krauter volume and shine with chamomile - Hair Conditioner 500ml 2. BIO Krauter plants - 500 ml
The products I used them twice (almost all are) and specifically want to work it from the beginning! So you can decide whether to register or not, ie whether or not bother you that! The more specific products must expire in March 2016 so it's time to use them and finish! PARTICIPATION RULES: 1. LIKE & SHARE give to my Facebook page - HERE I leave the link to the distribution and the name that you did this; 2. To give LIKE & SHARE the contest, after which I leave the link; 3. Should I follow through GFC (Google Friend Connect); 4. To leave me a comment here on the blog and tell me why using organic products! NOTICE PERIOD: monster university December 21 to December 26, 2014! Both products will go to one person, and I will pick a winner by random, and in December 27 I will show! The prize will go through Romanian post. PS: If you do not receive the email from winning its data within 3 days after posting, I reserve the right to make another drawing, also by Random! I wish you all the luck! Facebook Pinterest bloglovin
About me
2015 (64) March (21) February (24) January (19) 2014 (69) January (17) What was ... and what will! Outfitt my Christmas Manicure Christmas gifts from Santa Contest Winner 100 Likes on Facebook 25 ideas for Christmas decorations Contest 100 Likes on Facebook! My list for Santa! Gifts for children iTool solve technological problems Haul - October and November Orders Bloggers Black Friday Christmas Clothes for winter to reduce our dental health is important! TAG: Fall Flavors Playing online or not? November (12) October (14) November (7) August (15) July (4)
Subscribe by Email
Make-up artist for Vichy? An unforgettable experience!
Cleansing Gel Yves Rocher monster university phytonutrients
# RedescoperăFrumuseţea with me, my mother and Color Riche by L'Oréal Paris!
Shopping session


No comments:

Post a Comment