Sunday, March 29, 2015

I had always care what my public timeline. We have information that is intended only for friends or


I had always care what my public timeline. We have information that is intended only for friends or are public. I can not help but give private information, like opinions on a subject pnb delicate, check-ins pnb in various places, etc. The question I put was: "How long should I stay this information on my timeline?". Early age I learned about the value of information in Journalism and know that old news is worthless. pnb I thought my timeline as full of news about me, and I decided not to have the timeline posts older than 10-14 days. I believe that for a common man is not the check-in my 4 months ago, and my opinion about the scandal Discovery Channel in winter. And if a man have value for this information, something's wrong.
Thus, at the end of each week I start and deleted my posts that do not fit in the above rule. I make exceptions when there are posts, tags that help me professionally and informative in the future (eg some pictures of me as Ambassador Samsung).
By the time I get to clean profile so I had to delete all the posts of 2 years. I found that if you scroll pnb through the timeline, it does not show me all the posts and only some of them. Yes, even my timeline function as a kind of filter, just like your newsfeed. In this situation, you must use the "Activity Log site".
From the "Activity Log" select "Your Posts" and click the button "End" on your keyboard to get to the end posts. Then you start to remove them in reverse chronological order. I was downright fascinated by the fact that there is no possibility of a "Bulk Delete", so my work was limited to two days of continuous postings deleted.
Photos you were looking tag will appear pnb in Graph Search to search like "Photos of Robert Lazar". Depending on privacy settings that you have, they will only friends and strangers. In addition, the search can be complex, so you can search for photos in a given period, in a particular place, or photographs taken by a particular person.
Before Graph Search be able to be tagged in a photo look, but it does not appear in your timeline. I did so long for people to find me when I see a picture but can not see all the pictures of me looking at my profile. Graph Search does not take into account the "Show / hide on timeline" pnb and offers all the results on the tray.
So I did a search on Graph Search and opened each photo individually. Then I selected the "Report / remove tag". I did this with each photo in hand, tags a few years old, etc.
For those who do not know Graph Search can list and all the pages that you like. Also, you can make all kinds of combined search, which led to very funny and dangerous (eg. Moms of Catholics who like Durex, Jews who like Hitler, etc.). To avoid such situations you should know clearly what pages you gave like.
Check-ins are online. They are a way to brag and show off the places pnb where you go. Yes, where to go part of your identity or that you want to build. It's important for people pnb to see them, but they Measure the play after a week?
In order to avoid unpleasant situations pnb when friends avoid being I who give check-in. The check-in and they give me and give me the tag. After a week or two, the tag disappears like magic. pnb If I had realized I check-in would be to disappear and other friends when they would be deleted, and they may want to boast pubs where they were 2 years ago.
- Let them set all applications requiring access Facebook on "Only Me" - based upload some photos of him and so - to beat girlfriend / boyfriend head shots do not climb much with him / her - Do not accept Friend Request without any research on the person concerned - To use the "Edit Sections" on the timeline and uncheck all applications
Notify me of new posts by email.
Recent Comments on news of Bogdan Pater Online Cocoon 3 to 10 February 2015 Online Marius on news of Cocoon 3 to 10 February pnb 2015 Bogdan Pater on Cocoon pnb Online News from January 21 to 28, 2015 Marius Sescu on news of Cocoon Online January 21 to 28, 2015 Bogdan Pater on news of Cocoon Online January 7 to 13, 2015
Archives March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment