Tuesday, March 31, 2015

This award is given by fellow bloggers who consider that a blog is lovely. The rules for accepting t


Vă tot povesteam într-un articol anterior de momentele care m-au marcat în 2014 și am nominalizat și câteva persoane dragi pe care le-am cunoscut aici, în blogosferă. Ei bine, printre ele se numără și Iulia de la Iulia`s Corner , care m-a provocat la un tag foarte drăguț – One lovely blog award , recent devenit highschool of the dead foarte popular. Scumpa de ea m-a nominalizat acum ceva timp, însă din cauza timpului insuficient highschool of the dead am tras chiulul. Țin să-i mulțumesc că s-a gândit și la mine și sper să ținem legătura nu numai când e vorba de tag-uri, mai ales că e o persoană minunată. Kisses, Iulia
EN : I told you in a previous post about some memorable moments in 2014 and I nominated some amazing girls that I get to know here, in the blogosphere. Well, one of them is Iulia from Iulia`s Corner . who provoked me to do a very cute tag, One lovely blog award , thet recently became so popular. Sweety her nominated me like 2 weeks ago but I could not do this because of no time. I wanna thank her because she thought of me and I hope thet we will keep our bond not just when it is about a tag, especially she is a wonderful girl. Kisses, Iulia.
This award is given by fellow bloggers who consider that a blog is lovely. The rules for accepting this award are: Thank and link back to the person who nominated you for the award. Add the One Lovely Blog Award logo to your post or blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Nominate 10 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog.
P.S : What item should I choose? :-?
29 ianuarie 2015 la 7:26
29 ianuarie 2015 la 22:17
2 februarie 2015 la 0:50
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (  highschool of the dead Log Out  /  Schimbă  )
Get every new post delivered highschool of the dead to your Inbox.
%d bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment