Saturday, March 21, 2015

The residential complex would be built within the past few years, and I am keeping my fingers cross


So nearer the time gradually (more or less) the month of August when I travel five months on exchange visits to Oslo. Anyway, things are about the housing japanese situation now fallen into place. For I have been lucky enough / fast out that I've got my first priority. Which is to say that I have been offered a room in a doublet japanese at BSN Nydalen.
From the month of August, I am so happy the residents on a 15 sqm large room about 500 meters from BI Norwegian School of Management in Oslo. All of this magnificent space do I get for myself, and I would simply share a fairly new kitchen and bathroom with one other student (who's identity is yet som Revealed!). Although the paperwork is still not finalized / I still need to transfer a lot of 1000 NORWEGIAN crowns to their bank account, so then the final decision taken, and I can already say my future address.
The residential complex would be built within the past few years, and I am keeping my fingers crossed that the pictures do not lie too much (see gallery below). In any case, it is great that there is now under control housing situation, and that even now, with great pleasure, note that the administration of BI has greatly surpassed my expectations acc. Service, helpfulness, etc. (not that one not automatic is well accustomed as ASB students, hmm ..?).
On scholarship japanese front, it extends far beyond expectations, since the money supply until now just grown and grown. I just need to check the exact details with SKAT before I can decide exactly how much money I have available. japanese But no matter what happens in the field, so it looks very sensible: D (again thanks for the help Ebbe!). This Thursday I have thus an agreement with the branch manager in Middelfart department of Danish Bank (very classy!), And so there should subsequently be 20,000 kr. Clear an account (one Danish Bank Account japanese mind you ... .Yes yes they have well also online banking) japanese - It is certainly japanese not to complain about, someone has to be lucky once in a while;-) !!!
As the "promised" finishes this first post with a visual representation of my coming "home". With a handful japanese of pictures and a little Danish furniture / miscellaneous IKEA accessories then it will be quite livable: D
Anette Olsen
Yes I know it - POOR COORDINATION !!! It is what it is !!! But Kamilla, that is why I go to business school, to learn what fine planning fuss. I can always let the honeymoon go north? : D
Hi Anette! Sorry, I can not write in Danish, but I'll japanese try. I am thrilled that you are heading to Norway, and I would love to come and visit you. It would be great if we could visit our Norwegian friend too. OK, you give up now ... that's all my brainpower overused up now, so I'll just leave quietly ...
You commenting using your Facebook account. (Log Out / Change)
New posts I see dead people? Say cheese ... First visit from Denmark Study Stress Low prices every day! ????? Archives November 2009 October 2009 September 2009 August 2009 July 2009 June 2009 Links
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment