Thursday, April 2, 2015

But if you asked someone else sees like button? Maybe you just do not see it, because who knows wha


And I wanted and I found the method. I applied it to powder-de-Star blog where I want to appear like box after the article. So: - Step 1 - Go to control panel to the template and click "edit html". With Ctrl + f search tag and add the following script immediately below it
. Then save the template. - Step 2 -Go to the settings in the control panel, submenu "posts fasfa and comments". On the right you have more options now. In the second, fasfa where it says post template, click on the word "add". A box appears in which you can copy this script
where instead of http://blogultau.blogspot.com/ the address of your blog. Then click "Save settings" in the top right orange button. Now in all your future posts, will add button like the item automatically and saves your html code above. But now I'll always fasfa occur any like. If someone gives like one of postings, like the celealte posts will appear at all. Not always appear like all sites, but only those of each item, you have to do every time you post - Step 3 - want to write on the blog and click button "new post". Write Article. Now in the top left you have two options: write HTML. Click HTML. You'll see the code in step two should be down below what you wrote. If not there but elsewhere in the text, place it below the cut / paste (or up to appear like button right at the beginning, if so desired). fasfa Public posting, viewing new article copied from the browser fasfa to the post, then again publishes fasfa your article in HTML mode, and instead fasfa of http://blogultau.blogspot.com/ paste the copied item above address. Click the update. Now it will only display like sites from that post, and not all like sites that you have your blog. But, again, this last step will be to do it whenever you like the item button. If you need it, you delete your post HTML mode. For example, here's what appears on my blog I explained above: fasfa
Source script is this: you developers.facebook.com but there is nothing about step 3, to have each item with sites like him. Good luck! ========================================== Answer for before-for-40: At the end of each article on the blog so you need to:
To get the address of the article, you must first publish it and visualize it, then copy the address in the browser right click and edit the article again, click on the HTML and replace fasfa the code above with your blog address Article address.
Oana D. September 3, 2013, 10:40 p.m.
Once you open the template in html format, give a click there, within the codes and scripts (be careful not to add or delete anything!) Then hit ctrl + f. The search box should appear at the top-right of the box with scripting template, not the bottom bar of the browser window. Deletion
Thanks for Infirmation. I followed the instructions and I managed to sit coveted blog like button. I have yet to understand the exact problem Oas 3 for counter likes separately for each job. Could you explain again with the '' Public fasfa posting, viewing new article copied from the browser fasfa to the post, then again publishes your article in HTML mode, and instead address http://blogultau.blogspot.com/ paste the copied item before. Click on update. Now it will only display like sites from that post, and not all like sites that you have on your blog. '' means edit mode again html..acolo Article I stuck. Thanks Reply Delete
I answered in the article, that this does not allow me to put IVDs. Copy the code for black swan article and put it at the end, in HTML format, then click "update". You should see the like button for that item. Reply Delete
Hello, very nice blog! I would like to fix it myself on my way, for example not know how to bring up how you got those boxes, boxes with sections: home, school d`ale, humor etc. We looked, but to no avail, I do not know: - <Reply Delete
Hi, thanks fasfa for your appreciation! :) Pixels are those pages, fasfa you can create the menu of your blog blogger from the "appearance" bar should appear immediately below that of the title page. Deletion
No matter how I try to put my button does not work like and do not know why ... And I'm stressing fasfa this .... I followed your steps, I followed the advice of others and everything and goes ...: | n- I else to do than to give one's account and I make it ...: | Reply Delete
But if you asked someone else sees like button? Maybe you just do not see it, because who knows what add-on Firefox. I happened as

No comments:

Post a Comment