Thursday, April 2, 2015

Like Like


Autumn is coming and she surprinzele them! The copper-colored leaves, wind and sun little more shy than 2 weeks ago, came a little rain tags. Just good for me, because I love them and I love to answer all questions received from dear colleague button.
I opened the blog in spring 2011 at the suggestion of a cousin, who wanted to promote Oriflame products, particularly those tested by us. I accepted her proposal, then I saw that I love to write, that relaxes me and it's extra ball that I could help someone with my reviews. primary games I do not write for money or popularity, primary games but for me, the feeling of freedom and relaxation quit blogging.
Quite a lot! At first, hiding it because I did not want to be seen as superficial or nosed, but I'm proud of the little blog and I am the soul when someone primary games asks me about any product view.
I like to read about anything! primary games are devouring words and sip each sentence. I have a particular favorite category, but I like posts that you feel as a story, as if that person would be me and I would tell face2face write there. I do not like cold posts, inconsistent and difficult to understand.
Lately I have been in search of great new blogs because time was limited I max and I notice that leaning toward reading some blogs, but I read with great pleasure Ira and The Beauty Tag.
I know I'm dubious that a writing, but not fully proud of what I write. Always realize that I forget to say something ba, ba pictures primary games look strange, I'm ba article does not properly structured. But I'm primary games proud of the article about the Loncolor enVogue paint and article about Softcup.
Tagged: beauty blogging, blogging, Leapsa, secret blogging site, tag, the secrets of beauty blogging primary games Post navigation
Like Like
Notify me of new comments via email.
Twitter are days when you need a lot of positive energy! :) #cossasblog #cosssa #manastire #church ... 1 week ago instagram.com/p/0rlQXOIluR/ News from Guerlain spring primary games bloglovin.com/blog/post/1180... @ bloglovin two weeks ago on News from Guerlain wp spring. me / p1uvB6-11I two weeks ago I just love flowers! # Happybday2me #birthday #bdayflowers #cossasblog #cosssa #beautyblogger ... instagram.com/p/0NflLNIlqt/ two weeks ago Sunday Happy, Happy Women's Day! Happy Birthday March 8! #cossasblog #cosssa #bbloggers ... 3 weeks ago instagram.com/p/z9k91KoliF/ FollowCossaIonita
Categories 3 Items (4) Book Of The Day (6) Contests (32) About Wedding (3) soul (13) Events (3) Fashion & Co. (61) Funny (4) Haul / What I bought recently (14) Life In Pictures (4) Lifestyle (31) Makeup (2) Movie Of The Day (4) Nailpolish Swatch / My varnish (27) Favorites Moon ( 14) reception primary games of The Day ROTD (2) Recommendations (107) My recommendations (69) Reviews (53) Health & Care (18) Sports and Diet (1) SuperBlog (14) Tags (18)
Archives Select Month March 2015 February 2015 January 2015 December 2014 November 2014 October 2014 September 2014 August 2014 July 2014 June 2014 May 2014 April 2014 March 2014 February 2014 January 2014 December 2013 November 2013 October 2013 September 2013 August 2013 July 2013 June 2013 May 2013 April 2013 March 2013 February 2013 January 2013 December primary games 2012 November 2012 October 2012 September 2012 August 2012 July 2012 June 2012 May 2012 April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 August 2011 July 2011 June 2011 May 2011 April 2011
Blogroll A Beauty Tale Ami's Makeup Drawer Beauty by Jules Beauty by Kleo Camelia write ... Clarrie Cristina primary games Tacaciu Curiosity Dana Makeup DarLyst Dee's Boudoir Diary Of A Beauty Addict From Meg With Love Georgia's Mirror Gold and Silver Sparkles Holly and polish Ioana Dumitrache - The BFF Blog Iulia Kind of Ira ... badita Juliet. Maia Mark MakeUp Your Mind by Anca MooNy214 To toil with Simo Special K The Beauty Tag
more comment: primary games adela on Youtube Channels primary games 5 ... you rent a bus on Youtube Channels 5 Cossa on you ... May you ... Youtube Channel on May Stefana Youtube Channel you ...
What we read: News from Guerlain spring Youtube Channel 5 that you love! TAG: The Very Inspiring Blogger primary games Award Baba and machine primary games gun or how I discovered pensatul floss Contest: Moments of pampering with L'Erbolario
Impressions: Effaclar Duo kit from La Roche-Posay
accessories avon balm beauty blog book brochure catalog best gift campaign contest Cossa body cosmetics cream eyeshadow makeup fashion essence Flormar primary games beauty foundation foundation gel bag giveaway clothes shoes moisturizing care hair care makeup make up manicure mascara enrollment na

No comments:

Post a Comment