Saturday, April 4, 2015

Talk Back


I replaced the voting system with one less resource consuming. I rearranged top sites. Each author now has a page dedicated to your own top and a customizable header. We introduced favorites list. If a video you like and want to have it in a list yours, now you can save. The theme is responsive and works well on any device regardless of screen resolution. We greatly snag a job reduced unnecessary information sidebar.
Mădălin Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Talk Back
1. Show more organized, it's ok. 2. I would like to my account and I can easily see what videos I uploaded yet. 3. Had my site, I would label "Shop" visible "
Fly Thomas him there to be complete transfiguration of the site.
Tags are placed too low after comments. More'm interested in the city that made the clip than the myriad of comments. Or at least somewhere under the video info like to be a city / location snag a job and date.
1. I do not appear tags clips 2. Box helpful and all of the above I would prefer to open my APCs new and not me out of 3. Legislation page where car? The work and updated? One in which you can give direct snag a job link to that article?
Talk Back
Fixed and last versiune.Oricum chrome tips with: yes :) refresh or clear cache and best served not to nimic.Problema snag a job was most likely from optimizing your site for search engines or some version thereof. snag a job The important thing now go and look very bine.Este clearly an evolution. As a suggestion: the reintroduction of compulsory login negative vote would limit uraciosii (haterii) or chibitii (trolls).
Talk Back
What people looking mobile tv, tv phone, mobile tv, wii apple is an article, Dan Brown inferno pdf, car video camera, samsung galaxy s3 vs iphone 4s, online tv phone, snag a job iphone 5 issues, samsung galaxy s3 vs iphone 4s


No comments:

Post a Comment