Friday, April 3, 2015

Gift card ...


A friend a few years ago still trying to convince me to make my facebook account. I do not. At that time it was not as present in people's lives as it is today. From what she had told me nothing seemed interesting, but still bringing my arguments above arguments kerala psc among them being the fact that a love of hers and she has facebook account might better track activity on another account than hers or mine convinced me. I told her detached to make my mind but I put another name, a name "stage" :)) So, I was to have a Facebook account but do not use it, it had left in her care :) After a few years, Facebook has reappeared in my life. This time by a discussion with someone who had had a site with which I collaborate at the time. The person had heard that it can better promote on facebook. I was not very convinced even then facebook's important but I thought that if everyone is talking about this social networking site as if you can see what's wrong with him myself. I took possession of my account. I started looking for my colleagues, friends, I increased the number of "friends" and started to become active in this virtual world. Today I can say that are addictive, but I believe that my reasons are entitled dependence facebook :) I love that - I met wonderful people, whom I met later in real life; - I found colleagues in school, high school, college, - Some posts mobilizes me, relaxes me, inspires me, others amuse me; - Are aware of everything kerala psc that happens in the country and the world; - Learn about book launches, about plays, movies, music and everything that interests me about; - Are in groups where people are on the same wave with me; - Sometimes I play, and even some games are extremely relaxing; kerala psc - Communicate easier on facebook when out of the country or when I'm in a location that can not talk on the phone; - When they are angry or disappointed and receive my soul download every time a good word; - Can promote what I write and it's very encouraging when receiving "like", kerala psc "comment" and yes when you "share". kerala psc I hate facebook because: - meet many fools who heed the senseless; - Many are watching "stealthily" - Are posted pictures of baby animals bloodied and tortured; - You are given tags to pictures that have nothing to do with you; - Sometimes soaks the hypocrisy of jazz and stupid lie. The day I realized that I became addicted to Facebook, I decided to disable my account. Soon the phone started to ring .... "you okay?", kerala psc "What happened?" "I got stuck on facebook?", "Open facebook site!" ;) I reactivated and no I'm sorry, I just wish I could experience longer life without facebook. Let me remind my life before facebook. I wanted to see how he can survive without :)) My guess is that Facebook does not get insingureaza the contrary ... facebook helps you find yourself people who at one time were part of your life and which do not knew nothing .... facebook helps you meet wonderful people that otherwise maybe you had not met. Whatever you say some others I think facebook has enough good parts! How about, see you on facebook? ;)
Search This Blog
Simona Ionita Born on 23.04.1979 in Dambovita. Bachelor of Administrative Sciences, graduate of the Faculty of Public Administration, University Titulescu. Graduate Public Relations graduate courses at the University of Bucharest, Faculty of Journalism and Communication. Graduate courses: Initiation kerala psc in journalism (organized by Unesco-Teens Club) and journalists kerala psc (organized by the Centre for Independent Journalism. Books published: kerala psc "... the women's Diary", Ed COSAL, kerala psc 2009, "From tear a dream" (poems ), Ed EstFalia, 2011; "10 stories of friendship", publishers pen 2013 Personal Blogs: http://simonaionita.blogspot.ro/ http://carteindar.blogspot.ro/ http: // magia- copilariei.blogspot.ro/ View my complete profile
Gift card ...
Warning kerala psc


No comments:

Post a Comment