Friday, October 17, 2014

2014 (1) September (1) Sep 16 (1) 2012 (4) December (1) Dec 14 (1) September (3) Se


("My work," freelancer Post Tairile that he would read it!) Well, here comes the next post: Today woke up early, Switzerland, freelancer and the dream was a small fear of the inside because I had to go interjuule VISA. I ate, just let Lebosse away. Suddenly, I discovered that the clock will immediately receive 11. It drew ago, though chilly. The air was a matter of "Damn, what if staying late?" But no, just arrived. Kentmani when I arrived there on the street, and then looked at me in this big glass box. I do not know if they call it in himself. I called freelancer and asked, according to Monika soon. He thought that I have to keep on going. Hung up and started to take on. One of the security guards was handed STOP. Apt, they are all there so bad and serious. freelancer Like I was some kind of terrorist: D That's it. Shortly after one of the female security guard waved a hand to me that I can go inside. I made the big glass door open and immediately began to knock the English language. The woman told me the courtesy of a still. Passport saw the opening, I'm Estonian. It turned out that he too was Estonian. All were. Stucked own metal objects, documents and wallet in there own box, and walked through the security gates. All in order. I left the phone and the keys to the place. freelancer Himself stepped forward. I entered into the lounge. Even there was a security guard. Pretty tough stuff? LoL. Everything was completely different than imagined. Rather, as the Port of check-in, freelancer etc.. Some kind of three glass cockpit, where people talked to their staff. Lounges were also quite a few people who were waiting for their turn. Then came my turn. Security Guard had said that in now. I walked in and approached the cab and behold! Estonians were also present. He asked me for some excerpts that I'm still SEVIS and visa fee paid. I gave them away with the DS-2019 form. Counter-mail I received a form in which I had to complete it. I waited again. Then my name was called on the American worker himself. Re-entered into Pmst soundproof glass box and the "conversation" started hitting. I gave my fingerprints and then he asked my hand, no matter where I go, etc.. Type the garishly-friendly. Respect. Suddenly, asked me whether I am in the United States while their own rights, and I know I am familiar with them. At first it did not hit what he wants. Just in case, I said that a little bit because YFU always repeats these things over. Now he gave me some kind of a small book, which was written tips, etc.. I had to read it and then come back again. Now the moment of truth was in his hand. He asked me if I still got to see it all. I muiudgi wide-mouthed "YES". Then type chuckled and increase some of the papers said that the visa should be giving back in a few days. It was nice to feel harsh. To Ojea, I conquered the world. haha. Stepping out of the cab and thanked freelancer all the staff. I went back out through the glass box. Again, it is the same evil security guard asked me if I had any need to take things further. I firmly, "Yes, they are the same here: the phone and the keys" looked a little suspicious glance, as if to give the knife immediately and then gave them to the hands. Good-bye to them as well. I walked away from Switzerland, and when I saw one woman with her child, who had been waiting in the waiting freelancer room for a long time. Then I asked, did you get a visa. He had made a new tourist visa. Estonians are, after all, three months free!: D Then he was angry and would otherwise assume idly walking towards the bus station talking Switzerland. He goes into acquaintances to visit NYC. Chill. Prg call into the notary (because they are obviously closed on Sunday) and then get old sister class together. Life is a celebration, not a flower!: D Cold weather at this time and take the final (no matter which)) I'm going now.
Bye! I Stenly, whose exact date of the exchange year ended 27.07.2012 :(. BUT .... I'm going back, and this time a little longer, if not permanently. Posted here for your doings, both now and in the past year and the exchange aka my place in Dallas, Texas, which is located state. Yeah, it must be noted that there is much warmer than here in Finland and Estonia, where I currently work and reside to their American university to save money and get the country on 16 December, the end of the dust of your feet, and to wipe the American Dream just continue from where it left off. ellkõige blog is dedicated to my dear Estonians and family both here and in America.
2014 (1) September (1) Sep 16 (1) 2012 (4) December (1) Dec 14 (1) September (3) Sep 20 (1) Sep 07 (1) Aug 03 (1) 2011 (26) December (1) Dec 27 (1) November (3) Nov 18 (1) Nov 15 (1) Nov 14 (1) October (1) Oct 14 (1) August freelancer (2) Sep 17 (1) Sep 13 (1) August (11) Aug 31 (1) Aug 29 (1) Aug 24 (1) Aug 22 (1 applicable) Aug 21 (1) Aug 19 (1) Aug 18 (1) Aug 16 (1) Aug 13 (1) Aug 11

No comments:

Post a Comment