Tuesday, October 14, 2014

I need a second job to afford a whisk. Currently, I work there only Irish pub .. Yesterday I went t


I need a second job to afford a whisk. Currently, I work there only Irish pub .. Yesterday I went to the pub in my old, too - I had to wash their clothes: ams D And there siiis spoke to their staff and the boss and still hear so much bad that stress had been thinking again .. I will not go back there! Imagine, even the security guards are there pretty sick mind. One week removed in time from work because he was harassing female customers, drank themselves are often full, and when the fight was, at the time of his passport for more than half an hour wc's Another security man is a thief .. Once Eveliina left his phone behind bars after a cabinet where we Forgot your phone .. keep it there and went home. Home discovered that telephone pole and went back when, when it was not there. Asked siiis Iveta (bartender) from that or he has not seen it and Iveta said that it was for Chris, because it is allegedly Chris' own. We then thought that if there Iveta asked whose phone is answered him and Chris to his, then he's lost count of it, the same phone. Chris called to hear you think I took the wrong phone including whether you can bring it back and he answered it, ahh what the mistake, but okay, I'll get back. Evekas got back to my smart phone and you are done. But now, when I went there yesterday, Iveta then talked about how one customer had complained on Saturday ams that his phone is lost and asked for the camera. As it turned out? : D Quite the end .. Our tall, black Chris goes calmly and walks to the bar along the side dancing on the same drunken customers, looks around, takes a phone letilt, turns around (unfortunately, exactly one low towards the camera) and puts peace of mind phone in your jacket inside pocket: D No it's not normal. Then Iveta phoned him and said that if you do not want to lose your permit, you better come and get this phone now back for good. So he did. Never before I worked there, had been there a security guard, who installed a camera in the bathroom on the upper floor of the employees, which of course you will. In short, there are still so many sick things going on that I would not be surprised if soon it is going to kinnni the pub. I will not go back there and so I will now search for your new job. Initially, the idea was to get here, or download a new residence to the pub to work, because the owner is the same guy that Strathfordi the pub where Eveliina works. But yesterday Evekas talked to my boss and she had told him that they needed someone right now, unfortunately, do not go. Now I'm sitting here, the line is already three-fourth cup of coffee and look forward to Eveliina wake up and say, where are our documents, so I can then take it to your resume and you will start to improve. Then I plan to go to go around, ams and some of it potentially will also be shared. Perhaps having any luck .. at least I very much hope that as the pub where I work now, I do not get much sense, because there we so many workers. If anyone knows somewhere in East London for a good job offer, you can let me know, or pass it onto me from behind could not run. But also a bit of a happy day, because tomorrow I get my old classmate Annettega total, which also nests here in London. It would be a shame not to get together as we both live here, but do not interact with each other. Surely we can be great, and we certainly have a lot to talk about :)
2014 (40) August (2) August (1) July (1) May (2) April (7) March (16) Life is beautiful, yes? Trying to Triin app pool in the heart of the arrangements were people, I went back''põhjas'': D Works of Saint Patrick's Day Weekend ams and Our room each plaque Who I'd like the school just had the best weekend in the world? ams Trapped each other, and still more the better! But what is this disease? New Date koduke ams proud :)) February (11) 2013 (2) November (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment