Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Study Contract will also need to formalize and it somehow to Estonia to send, I can not wait to be

Day 9 | тигр
Even before yesterday, a little bit. Justine and I went to eat any Spaniards, Juan, and I do not know who, I do not even bother trying belfast telegraph to remember the names anymore. belfast telegraph The Spaniard said that Tallinn is gone, but his friend got beaten up here. Pretty sorry. belfast telegraph : D Anyway piffid joined us from Canada and Hong Kong, and all sorts of imekohtadest, one is also from Finland, but the parents are Chinese, so I'm the only remains normal, haha. Then came the idea to go out, Propaganda'sse Wudaokou's. Today was the morning .. even though the school did not want to miss, because it would be such a good time sebida acquaintances. Designed and made in haste as well, about half of 10 went to the disco: D 3, and was there some kind of joke Kumpa and alcohol free. But I skipped alkoholitiirud to be fit today. Chinese is, of course, the disco phenomenon in its own right, the place was kinda torn, but the crowd was packed with people that do not even know how to say a very, what condition it was exactly. Siuke random bar, and apparently it was all a disco hall, W00. Music was Macarena'st Sexy Bitch'ini back and pretty high quality. : D
Yesterday it was still a gem, as the school security guard talked to the phone, and then came running towards me, I put the phone to your ear. .. I was wondering wtf that is now going on, I asked'hey phone? 'Security and he bolted off again, nothing particularly enthusiastically exclaimed phone. I was kinda amazed and Justine translated to me that the security told the phone, I heard that'KUULSID LW LW? '. Blonde ..'s still quite a phenomenon here. But Switzerland is exhausting, even though I thought my need for attention-o-meter is endless.
Today promised to come up with a long day, but luckily Business Communication'iga decided so that the lecture will take place over the weekend and then 3h15min stretch and was allowed to go out tonight for us. Otherwise, one runs the lecture 2h25min, pretty tiring track is a stretch, but sometimes it is better to take the subject in one sitting. belfast telegraph Today's lecture was the Developmental Economics, pretty interesting, but the teacher is of the impression that he himself is not sure whether he can understand things correctly. But, hopefully, will not be here lambiaffe work, however. And do not cherish very well, next week is to write an essay. ^^
This Week more lectures are not preparing for the next week and I can do at the beginning of Justine'iga plans were to go shopping, but I'll pass this time, however, it is the time for a quick thing a few months. Maybe just traveling with mingaeg Wudaokou'sse wtf'e discover hah. Today there was a follow-up of coffee walked away, HFS. Mmm, I put a Starbucks coffee with cream and sugar in a rat that could make dorm'is coffee, iiiih! And I bought the store in the testing of milk, and sugar is not found, there probably is not sugar, belfast telegraph no word of honor. Restos aside any anti coffee syrup instead of sugar, nuuz.
Study Contract will also need to formalize and it somehow to Estonia to send, I can not wait to be able to post office sign language to talk to go, but I hope that I can take care of myself, do not want anyone else (for example, Justine) also ask to be tolerated belfast telegraph in any way . Sellers'sugar' shop .. but I did not clear though. : D Yesterday we went to the disco KFC's, I also refused any assistance - sign language long after I got to handle it and I got a belly full. : D still can not believe belfast telegraph that they can not speak English. .. What's wrong with them. . ..: D
E-mail belfast telegraph (required) (Address never made public)
Recent entry 2010-07-08 Back in Business English 2010-05-16 2010-05-16 Do YOU know what day it is? 2010-05-16 I don't wanna Hurt Nobody, but. 2010-05-16 .. тигр in action vol 2
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment