Friday, October 24, 2014

What happened was a miracle, and it all fits in my bag. Since Boder (auto Peebuga) Tartu had alread


This year's essay focuses primarily on the right thigh. Not going to whip up some fictional works here just talking to themselves, adventures in Ireland and one lovely type who steals all the women coming for me.
I stand in front of the bed. For the purposes of the feeding bottle and eyeliner. Viewing bed laiutavaid artifacts and hear how they are laughing at me. Face-off characteristics of neural response fmu to questions loom searching for the flavor packs can take on the plane, or it could be smoked fmu created koonusetäitjaga what turned clutched finesse. Here it is pertinent to note that the abuse of a plane ticket promised to take only one piece of hand luggage with a weight fmu would be my favorite age minus number plus the number of objects is 10 kg. Muigan. fmu It runs at the moment peavalutaja eyes one video - Security checks. The bag passes through the apparatus, which are analyzed by the whole of its interior. And then she says to Swedish English accent low-security male voice "Open your bag". What is interesting to find out - 7 packs of condiments; 2 baby cream; books "The fmu Adventures fmu of Winnie the Pooh", "clockwork orange"; notebook; wall calendar; riots; Pacifier; Feeding; 5 eyeliner; athletic Pampers - decide for yourself whom; Boxers; 2 t-shirts and socks. Interestingly, a security guard laugh or cry - I have this awkward moment as the red and run without the case on. Security fmu guards walk the walk, laughing at me behind ... Unfortunately, it was a short film of my unfulfillable dream, because it was not done miraculously ignored as if all the bags with a content ...
What happened was a miracle, and it all fits in my bag. Since Boder (auto Peebuga) Tartu had already flown at half four in the morning because the bus was waiting for me out there - yes, he waited only for me - I decided not to get to sleep the night. It was a fantastically well thought out and planned for a good decision. The irony. I walk over and sit in the bus. Everything happens in a film - a very boring movie. Great Russians, who sat next to me said something in Hebrew, and then I fell asleep. All of a sudden jump up. The cause of the alarm has been faithful to the bladder. It was a high-Driven, however, the problem and the solution of setting one of the big Russian who slept imemagusat dreaming big mouth, you do not even raised his fist hitting face. The suffering ended two hours later at the airport of Riga. Happy faces stepped forward to buy a security pass - Riga, where a strange layout lüpsatakse after the cows and people. fmu Searching fmu for 7 euri is time to stand up. People fmu are moving in slow motion, the air turned cold, forehead sweat tears arise. Eye pupils fmu become smaller increase, or - at the time could not understand how they worked. The hands start to tremble. fmu I'm starting to pant. Time to accelerate - stop the run around in - the airport off and back on to form zik-Zaki. Looking for a lifeline. I rotate the contents of the backpack but deep down inside I know that has already happened. Wallet is left on the bus. I can relax after total confusion. I say take your bus ticket, and there is a number - call them and hope for the best. Another minus ladle strikes against the head - the ticket wallet. Time is ticking, and the money is not a dime. Do not forward or back - I'm in Riga. Fucking airport. What do ?? I'll call my sister who finds me ponder the bus company info number. The wonderful fmu lady on the other side of the phone speaks calmly beautiful Russianised Estonian language - and the bus takes me back to my wallet and send it on its way. DUMMIES standing on the exit door at the window, breathing in, I was expecting blurry patches of red knights. Knight came and handed me my sweetheart - a pleasant trip, and even said that did not mean ... that's thanks to the wonderful Riga !! Hourly nervous sweat mark on my soul had left and blouses.
I come to a place where a guy looks at me and sister. Seeing them smile and came face unesegane feel momentarily becomes clear. Sister hugged and then look at this type. In its Green luksmobiilis he sleeps. Even did not rise up to meet you. After the walk home, and awakens too Type welcomes me. Well here I still swingin '- one of the lovely and funny guy, this is Cillian. Keeping him in her arms, singing along with her classic hits such as elk and Rowrowrow bout your house, where he gave a beatbox and I just brought out a real Frank Sinatra - I felt a nice feeling to be an uncle. Uncle Tannu.
But the butt is unable to sit for long in one place, and still had to briefly leave the company of a pleasant and comfortable, and a bit of urban gaze. In sunny days, accompanied by seatsin Double Decker steps to the second floor, where there was a good view and comfortable fmu to think their own thoughts. Quick thoughts brief overview - moeleheküljed: Ireland is a fashion suits, flip-flops, people go in February and shorts, red lipstick is the law and bloodi hell, a woman was shopping in a pink bathrobe - he did not try it. Traffic: cross roads with green - why ?, where the hell did I have to look at when doing the Crossing - turning the head from left to right are trained sixpacki neck. How to understand that it is a tourism

No comments:

Post a Comment