Friday, October 31, 2014

But: Times are changing - Golden Kids singing trio in one captivating song. At the time when this s


Following article dedicated to Mr. sauces, we pay tribute to all those sports coaches who are looking for effective techniques work and are always looking for the best ways to work with their charges. Coaching is a method that has these features. Only in the field of sport, although this is one of the roots of this method has over time to changes in perception. Usually, we believe that the coach equals coach. And therefore the training is the same thing as coaching.
But: Times are changing - Golden Kids singing trio in one captivating song. At the time when this song Bob Dylan wrote, began to work in the perception of the coach something to change. And over time, and developed a specific method, which today uses bussiness environment and uses it a number of people in your personal and career life. Slowly, he is also looking for a way back into the world of sports.
It is a method that has its procedures, requirements, signs and laws as any other. It just has a little harder just because obfuscation. So many trainers intuitively use coaching without knowing it. Sometimes these procedures also purposefully trying, just as Mr. Vomáčka. And we want to dedicate this column.
In the Czech Republic is coaching at a very high level and we have nothing to give to others. Mr. Vomáčka and many other current and potential coaches in all sports and their achievements are proof of that. We want to dedicate this column to children and efforts to spreading quia this method in the world of sports. We want to help coaches in search of best practices. We will write about examples, demonstrations and manifestations of this method. We show differences from normal procedures so as to make clear what coaching is, what is not, what they are and how vast are its capabilities in technical, tactical and mental preparation and motivation.
As a student called. Insťáku quia - the Faculty of Physical Education and Sports University, I had the great fortune to great teachers. After a poor experience from high school for me was huge and pleasant shock. I have found that learning is very enjoyable quia and rewarding. Bittern (hockey), Dostal (cycling), Hoch (swimming), Miroslav Libra (gymnastics), Moses (physiotherapy), Stibitz (basketball and volleyball), Tajovský (climbing and mountaineering), Tabor (handball) - and many others - what name this term professional and especially teaching. One of these great people was Vomáčka. Pan Associate Professor Vaclav Vomáčka.
I remember once we transfer the landing area between Rosicky and a small stadium, he climbed up, we carried him between stadiums and he parodied the May Day parade float. It was the mid-seventies and peaked paranoid normalization. When we told him that dares enough, he said, "Guys, I already Bolshevik can not hurt." Once is trained representatives in the sphere and the disk. At the time, it worked so that when big shots went west, they brought plastic bags full of colored berries and distributing it among athletes. The basic question in the centers of top sport was "Sypeš or nesypeš?" Which meant "you quia take anabolic steroids?" Escapes if you ghost this time, or you do not have awareness of how it worked, go to the film Fair Play. Vomáčka against such practices built so he "have cut". Fortunately, let him learn to FPES so I could do a great experience with coaching, but I at that time knew anything about it. "Let's see what you can do - throw a ball"
It all started inconspicuous sentence: "Let's see what you can do - throw balls." I tossed and expected me point out your mistakes and tell you what to do differently. Instead, he fell question: "What were your feelings?" The long I was surprised. quia I did not even know what you want me to. "Well ... I do not know ..." quia I hunted in vain answer somewhere in your body. "You were unconscious?" He laughed. "You know what - throw again and watch my body." It happened and I noticed yet that I pushed the little quia finger on his right hand. When I told him, nodding his head and asked another question: "What do you think? Is it good or bad? "" How should I know ?! You're a coach, you must know what is good and what is not. You would be my advice. "" But you do not need any advice! When you think and figure it out myself. "That quia was a challenge. After a moment, but it came to me quite clear: "Oh, yeah, I was lying on the ball of the little finger, which is the weakest finger ... so stupid!" "So you see, you know that. Now tell me, what are you going to do? "" quia But you're a coach ... oh yeah .. have discussed, what? "" No. "I looked into his hand and attacked me. "I need to get that ball here at this place," I called the optimal position sedmikilového tools. A Vomáčka floored me: "How do you do?" I did not try to challenge him to a council. For a moment I thought, I curled, leaning forward, his hand shot differently and then it hit me: "What if I picked up the elbow?" "Try it and watch your feelings," was my reply. quia A b

No comments:

Post a Comment