Thursday, October 23, 2014

2014 (42) October (1) September (4) August (2) July (1) June (3) May (4) April (2)


I sit here and look forward to when the snowman comes, I thought as soon as you kriblada. : D Something as important, however, is not talk about last night: I went for a walk with the dog around 9, and upon returning to the front door stood in front of some suspicious males. Anyway, they were not sober, and because the security guard had gone home, I can not understand how they get inside. Otherwise, the security guard will open the door to your table, but they were not men of my mind, the key to get inside. When I came in when they were in the door, where you can swim and behind the courtyard. And since this is the key needed to unlock the door when they had it at the door so aggressive, in any case, when it came to A-le said that what we should do. Somehow, they got back in the yard, and I can not imagine what they were doing there. Call the police (first place was the voice of a 8 minutes long. As if really is the kind of dangerous situation then they Ask for as much information and guidance back and forth, etc?) And then finally, like, 20 minutes later, ejobs the men left and the police arrived this morning 12 sites place. ejobs I came back with the dog for a walk and then they were standing guard at the tape and looked out. Like wtf: D And because the snowman is now here, and takes a lot of routine, we are planning to go to Italy tomorrow. I'd like to do a lot of pictures but since I already have 3 days without a phone, ejobs because my battery charger and other things are not in my hands after the new year, I will have to take the laptops tomorrow, and then I put the phone to charge as long as we drive. : D Without your phone, it is hard to be I'm telling you. : D When we come back, to change impressions, and then share with you as well. Have a nice weekend! :)
Twitter Instagram
2014 (42) October (1) September (4) August (2) July (1) June (3) May (4) April (2) March (5) February (7) January (13) Do you really want my country (I mean the French) so i ... Nizzat is impossible not to love! Beautiful weather has returned & Morgan Estonian Lord as long post 4 months! 13.1 Cannes Mystical Images machines in our house: ejobs D We went šoppamas. (Will not be too: D) Italy !!!! 03.01.14 New Year's Eve 2013 in Antibes Goodbye: ') 2013 (54) December (17) November (7) October (7) September (18) August (4) July (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment