Sunday, October 5, 2014

Elsewhere Yle.fi:ssä


Showing results 1 - 10/106
How did the exam go? Surprises? Failures? YTL equivalent to a live broadcast abien questions 18-19. Test booklets will be published at 15.15, and characteristics of good answers at 17.15. English, publicagent A-level, Spring 2014
It was really difficult to yes, there is nothing through the blasted thing at all. Hard work just got to consider the meanings of words. Reading comprehension, the biggest headache caused it to London's riot the real story, and the question of what the author thinks about the riots reason? Laudatur dream still lives, at least until the correct answers will come
Now someone clever could tell that what is the use luetunymmärtämistehtävässä, which is really kysymyksenymmärtämistehtävä. Ketuttaa quite a bit when I realized I read the texts, but most of the questions went completely over.
So was just listening to a ton of easy and I got it 75p. So I came cheerfully test, but ... this is a written part was a real headache! I went for E, because L was already after listening ruled out. Well now, after the test I'm really glad if I can get even M. The only easy part was kirjotielma, because it contained that 'write your own blog'. So, in other words, 'just type in anything'. That I can get it 90p. But other contributions is yes shrouded in darkness. While waiting for the right answers ... and now, as long as that can be done here abireeneihin booklet so you can better put your question
Some sections were really hard, but all in all not think I had a very difficult exam. Right row, then multiplying the size of the truth. Even more annoying most of the listening, which was most to be so easy, went for my part, worse than ever. : / Now I think I wrote the best essay ever.
Did you catch the blog thing, so that it had to write it from your blog to tell whether or not a thread about something you are interested in any subject as a fashion phenomenon, for example? Stayed mietityttämään it went off topic ..
The experiment went sinäänsä I think that pretty well, although some sections were quite challenging, but then I guess should be. I was just in the one avokohdassa, when asked about the "high tide", so to accept the word in the flood? For example. During publicagent floods. Did not come in the situation of other words to mind. That basically means a flood, but at least sanakirja.org publicagent mentions the word flood tide mark.
Luetunymmärtämistehtävä vengeance was annoying as always, patching holes tasks went better. I did the essay task 3 and made an effort to correct in earnest, came up with a few words over the limit
Completely publicagent impossible to test ... I do not understand why these tests are now being made so difficult! I read a lot of test, so it was a big disappointment to get the ethylene experiment, which was impossible to understand Now yes YTL it receives a lot of negative points. The teachers publicagent of the school said that the test was extremely difficult ... It is now hoped any more, that I could get through even.
Elsewhere Yle.fi:ssä


No comments:

Post a Comment