Monday, October 13, 2014

Yesterday evening, I called the real estate firm, who promised me the accommodation and to whom I h


Yesterday evening, I called the real estate firm, who promised me the accommodation and to whom I had already been done upfront. The phone and said they were megaatoredad to take me right away by email. I thought that okeiii, chilly out there so long cargo center to get mail from them, because it was the only place in town where there is wifi. I walked to the shops and looked at every 5 min intervals phone. Security Guard, who asked for the wifi Marshes reaching some sort of came to me for the third time already, and totally laughed: D But well, by the time I was there I sat together for about five hours in haha. Anyway, the yard began to be dark out, and I realized how pointless it is today within the e-mail them to wait. Anyway, I bought a Tesco yourself to eat in the evening and went on my stuff. I got my things from the hotel and let yourself to call a taxi, which took me a little bit out of town when your suitcases citation Fairways Hotel. So, the new hotel is a lot better. There is hot water, wifi, telku school and also within walking distance. Yesterday I received skypeda and the mood immediately improved. In the evening citation I watched Mamma Mia telkust and thought that's not so bad here: D Today was the first day of school, which began as usual - sissemagamisega. But I put in gear a little faster, and I got to school on time. Yeah, what do you think that was waiting in front of me ... eee bunch of Finns: D yay. What they are conquering the world or something? : D at TUT is also a pretty one Finn. Anyway, too bad, because the Finns were talking amongst themselves, and then the second part of the Finnish people were the French, who spoke French to each other, citation win. Okay Anyway, I was one of the Swedish girls, who are studying marketing and german guy who attends events. And then I met a Dutch guy, before eating, with whom we have worked out totally, because he is from the Netherlands and I'm the only one from Estonia to others speak their own language and keep to themselves. Anyway, she's fucking hilarious, and I gave forgiveness right away that he did not know where Estonia is. We got school today eurised 6 coupons (for Juli kuupongid), which got the school cafeteria to eat. Oijummel of food .. rice, fries, and chicken sauce. And as it all together - the midaaa who eats it that way. It took a couple citation of bites Dutch guy just because he could not understand why dinner is served for lunch, because they had to be the only hot meal in the evening that day, eating salads, sandwiches, etc.. After that we went to the yard to play Gaelic Footballs. The world's most curiously game. Come on. As a volleyball pitch, and then run the ball like bottom serviksid feeds, and you have to kick the goalie to beat. I'd totally go see this game sometimes, as if we were playing it, then ran all the suvalt out there on the pitch, that can not even imagine how the pros play. Anyway, the fun was totally because I was playing with the programmers, and it was mega funny how they are there for your hair scurried lehvivate, yeah you guys still. Tomorrow is Irish dancing to be exciting: D Then I had a meeting õppekonsultandiga the Faculty of Economics who advised me to change into their teaching contract. As I picked 4st the proposed curriculum for the last version, it comes out that it is the most difficult. This is when the so-called financial accounting profession in the last year of the last semester of the curriculum, which is designed for professionals pm, and when I choose, then I'm going to be very difficult, and they are very worried. But it was the only option, which contained sufficient for me TTU curriculum subjects. I still do not know exactly what to take action now, but the fourth optionit I certainly did not choose. It was a day of DKIT-s ending. Last night I sent another letter on the accommodation, in the hope that when I go onto so desperately for them, they still contact me. And so it went! Day wrote to me that the advance payment has been received, and in the evening I came to the telephone yourself in accommodation to meet. As the meeting was not until the evening and already dark outside by the time, I thought that no way that I'm going to walk in there. The school also warned that the time alone in the dark to walk at all, and should citation not, at any time to avoid extraneous streets. However, do not ride buses and taxis here than I do not agree any more money to spend, then pulled citation back and looked suits their pepper spray out. I went running and had üliimõnus. I got the keys to the apartment and I move in tomorrow morning. Apartment very normal considering what I have heard horror stories I had: D I'm going to live with two girls, one of whom is Brazilian and one Frenchman. Patrick, who gave me the keys to the apartment and the apartment introduced, said that räiged peopiffid boring and that I certainly do not. Ntks when I got there, one of them was in the shower, in the north of music and singing: D mkey, well, great room and kitchen were clean and quite cute. Now I ran back to the hotel, I went to wash and eat my soup pack. And Käx, here at home and võõrsili hundredth of a season citation already !! Can spoilida: D Market Square Fairwaysis now a sad mood enhancers DKIT Runnima


No comments:

Post a Comment